Slave Radio Schedule

Sunday 20 October 2013

New Features!

Hi listeners!

Just a very quick post on the blog to let you know of more features added...

In addition to the regular pages concerning how to listen to slave radio, and information about the DJ's and the shows we broadcast, I've now added additional features to allow people to contact Slave Radio....

Never miss a post again!!

You will find on the right hand side an opportunity to enter your e-mail address. When new posts are added to the blog, you'll receive an e-mail to alert you about the latest content! I hope people will take advantage of this opportunity to keep themselves informed of what's happening on the best radio station on the web!!!

Is there something you'd like to ask or a suggestion you have for slave radio?

NO PROBLEMS! I've added a form on the right hand side of the blog allowing you to contact us with your questions. Either myself or Carrie will make sure your comments are presented to the relevant people for their attention!

Best wishes,

Hairy Trev

7 comments:

  1. please can I make a suggestion for free ice cream for listeners on a wed night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give free "Ice Cream" on Saturday nights. Wyton Marsales & Eric Clapton

      Delete
  2. can I make a suggestion for my comments not to be deleted TREV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might post as Anonymous, doesn't mean you remain that way :p haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. MORE.AMY.WINEHOUSE.

    ReplyDelete