Slave Radio Schedule

Friday 11 April 2014

Happy Anniversary Trev!

A bit of self indulgence if you don't mind...

It was on this night 2 years ago that I first took up the microphone as a permanent and regular DJ on Slave Radio, presenting the Hairy Trev Rock Show, joining Phil an Dawn on the team.

Since those early days, I've seen other presenters come and go, I've seen new chatters to the rooms, some don't stay, but others are touched by the welcome they receive and the entertainment provided with the live music.

I've covered for others in times of tragedy and disaster, through storms and absence. I've sipped umbrella drinks on a desert island and stepped back in time with the oldies. I created the Slave Radio Roadshow and the classic intro tracks.

I've seen Slave Radio grow from being a small group of people working independantly, into a single team of dedicated broadcasters who work together as one. And it is this friendship, support and enthusiasm which has made it so much fun over the past two years... long may it continue!

HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY TO ME!
11TH APRIL 2014

Hairy Trev

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Trev, Sir!!! We're glad you are here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Trev.... many happy years to come

    ReplyDelete